The Air Infiltration and Ventilation Centre (AIVC) in collaboration with IEA EBC Annex 86 are organizing a workshop consisting of a series of four webinars on:
- April 1st, 2021 (17:00-18:30 CET): Building ventilation: How does it affect SARS-CoV-2 transmission?
- April 8th, 2021 (09:00-10:30 CET): IAQ and ventilation Metrics
- April 13th, 2021 (17:00-18:30 CET): Big data, IAQ and ventilation – part 1
- April 21st, 2021(09:00-10:30 CET): Big data, IAQ and ventilation – part 2
In this final webinar of the spring workshop, we continue our dive into the applications of IoT devices and big data in IAQ and ventilation. This time we focus on the new applications they enable in practice. The webinar provides inspiring examples for subtask 5 of the new IEA EBC Annex 86 “energy efficient IAQ management in residential buildings”. After a short introduction, the 4 speakers from Foobot, Netatmo, Renson and Retrotec and will introduce how their companies apply IAQ related big data and how they see this can reshape our thinking about ventilation systems. After all this, there is time for discussion and input for future work.
This webinar is organized by the Air Infiltration and Ventilation Centre (https://www.aivc.org/) & the IEA EBC Annex 86 “Energy Efficient Indoor Air Quality Management in Residential Buildings” (https://annex86.iea-ebc.org/). The webinar is facilitated by INIVE (http://www.inive.org/).
- 09:00 | Introduction, Benjamin Hanoune – University of Lille, France
- 09:10 | Data analytics at Renson: From airflows to dataflows, Steven Delrue – Renson, Belgium
- 09:25 | CO2: A reference point for ventilation standards, Sandra Chochod & Marcin Mezynski – Netatmo, France
- 09:40 | Remote Data Logging with Retrotec DM32 SmartGauges and leveraging rCloud, Ben Walker – Retrotec, USA
- 09:55 | Using sensors and machine learning to improve HVAC control, Inouk Bourgon – Foobot, Luxembourg
- 10:10 | Questions and Answers
- 10:30 | Closing & End of webinar
For further information please scroll down to download the flyer.