AIVC Board Composition
About the AIVC board:
This Board has the following features:
- The national representatives are designated by the national representatives of the International Energy Agency (IEA) implementing agreement on Energy in Buildings and Communities (EBC) Programme (see http://www.iea-ebc.org/). These persons must have a good understanding about the topic of ventilation, but it can also be persons with a much wider view than ventilation.
- The AIVC Board typically has two meetings per year.
- The Board can decide to invite guests (occasionally or on a permanent basis) to attend Board meetings. These guests can also come from non-EBC countries or from leading organisations and associations.
- According to the needs, the Board can decide to set up working groups or other operational structures.
- The AIVC Board is responsible for approving the output of the AIVC and for approving the use of the AIVC name and logo.
The AIVC Board consists of the following members:
Dimitris A. Charalambopoulos
ASHRAE Hellenic Chapter
Yun Gyu Lee
Korea Institute of Construction Technology (KICT)/Korea Association of Ventilation Industry Companies (KAVIC)
Brunel University London