Register now for the TightVent webinar on ductwork airtightness
Ductwork airtightness: Standardisation’s on- going work and an overview of status and trends in Sweden, Japan, Spain and Portugal
Thursday 25 January 2018, 09:00-10:30 (Brussels time, CET)
The objective of this webinar is:
- to demonstrate the importance of ductwork airtightness;
- to give information on standardisation’s on-going works at CEN and ISO on this subject ;and
- to give an overview of status and trends in Sweden, Japan, Spain and Portugal.
Presentations and speakers:
- Ductwork Airtightness: Why Should We Care? Valérie Leprince, PLEIAQ , France
- Status of Ductwork Airtightness in Japan and on-Going Work at ISO on Ductwork Airtightness, Masaki Tajima, KUT, Japan
- European Ductwork Airtightness Classes, on-Going Standardization Work and Status in Sweden, Lars-Åke Mattsson, CEN/TC 156/WG3, Sweden
- Market Trends in Spain and Portugal. An Industry Point of View, Rodrigo Sanz, Gonal Driving Air, Spain
To proceed with your on line registration please click here.
For further information please visit the relevant TightVent Europe webpage.