Register now for the AIVC webinar on smart ventilation
The AIVC is organising the webinar: "IAQ sensors for smart ventilation of buildings" to be held on Tuesday 6 March 2018, 15:00-16:30 (Brussels time, CET).
The objective of this AIVC webinar is:
- to show an overview of the available low cost sensors for indoor air measurements (particulates, VOCs, CO2);
- to present results of two recent laboratory and on site evaluations of some sensors;
- to assess their applicability to ventilation system control.
Presentations and speakers:
- Introduction, Peter Wouters (AIVC, Belgium)
- Evaluating particulate sensors for IAQ controls, Iain Walker (LBNL, USA)
- Assessment of low-cost particulate and VOC sensors, Laure Mouradian (CETIAT, France)
For further information on registration etc. please click here.