IEA EBC News, November 2016 now available
The International Energy Agency's Energy in Buildings and Communities (IEA-EBC) Programme newsletter of November 2016 (Issue 64) has been released.
Featured articles include:
- Benchmarking benefits Australia's buildings.
- The state-of-the-art for ventilative cooling - Current project: EBC annex 62.
- Implementation of energy strategies in communities - Current project: EBC annex 63.
- Optimised performance of energy supply systems - Current project: EBC annex 64.
- Occupant behaviour modelling tools - Current project: EBC annex 66.
- EBC international projects.
Please visit the IEA EBC website to download the newsletter at: http://www.iea-ebc.org/publications/ebc-news/