IEA-EBC launches Annual Report 2017
The annual report of 2017 of the International Energy Agency’s Energy in Buildings and Communities (IEA-EBC) Programme has just been released. This report presents an overview of progress made by the EBC Programme, including summaries of new, ongoing and recently completed projects. It is consisting of three parts: the Chair's Statement, Project progress reports and practical background information. It also includes a summary of the latest outcomes of the Programme intended for policy and decision makers.
- EBC Executive Committee Chair’s Statement
- the launch of two new EBC international research projects, including Annex 76: “Deep Renovation of Historic Buildings Towards Lowest Possible Energy Demand and CO2 Emissions” and Annex 77: “Integrated Solutions for Daylight and Electric Lighting”;
- the establishment of the new Working Group, “Cities & Communities”;
- the completion and final project outcomes of three EBC international research projects: Annex 56: “Cost-Effective Energy & CO2 Emissions Optimization in Building Renovation”, Annex 60: “New Generation Computational Tools for Building & Community Energy Systems” and Annex 61: “Business and Technical Concepts for Deep Energy Retrofit of Public Buildings”.
The report includes also specific sections on the ongoing Annex 5: "Air Infiltration and Ventilation Centre" as well as:
- Annex 62: “Ventilative Cooling”
- Annex 63: “Implementation of Energy Strategies in Communities”
- Annex 64: “LowEx Communities - Optimised Performance of Energy Supply Systems with Exergy Principles”
- Annex 65: “Long Term Performance of Super-Insulating Materials in Building Components and Systems”
- Annex 66: “Definition and Simulation of Occupant Behaviour in Buildings”
- Annex 67: “Energy Flexible Buildings”
- Annex 68: "Design and Operational Strategies for High IAQ in Low Energy Buildings".
- Annex 69: “Strategy and Practice of Adaptive Thermal Comfort in Low Energy Buildings”
- Annex 70: “Building Energy Epidemiology: Analysis of Real Building Energy Use at Scale”
- Annex 71: “Building Energy Performance Assessment Based on In-situ Measurements”
- Annex 72: “Assessing Life Cycle Related Environmental Impacts Caused by Buildings”
- Annex 73: “Towards Net Zero Energy Public Resilient Communities”
- Annex 74: “Competition and Living Lab Platform”
- Annex 75: “Cost-effective Building Renovation at District Level Combining Energy Efficiency & Renewables”
- Working Group on HVAC Energy Calculation Methodologies for Non-residential Buildings
For further information please visit IEA-EBC website.