AIVC Newsletter issue #16 – September 2019 now available
The September 2019 issue of the AIVC newsletter has just been released. This issue provides an overview of the centre’s latest achievements and initiatives i.e. information on past and future events, new publications, feedback on on-going AIVC projects and many more. Specific contents include:
- 15 ‐16 October 2019, Ghent, Belgium: 40th AIVC ‐ 8th TightVent & 6th ventcool conference: “From Energy crisis to sustainable indoor climate – 40 years of AIVC"
- 14 ‐16 September 2020, Athens, Greece: 41st AIVC ‐ ASHRAE IAQ joint conference: "IAQ 2020: Indoor Environmental Quality Performance Approaches Transitoning from IAQ to IEQ"
- News from IEA EBC Annex 68 Indoor Air Quality Design and Control in Low Energy Residental Buildings
- News from EPBD Artcle 19a feasibility study on the “inspecton of stand‐alone ventilation systems”
- New release! AIVC Contributed Report 18: Ventilation and Indoor Air Quality in New California Homes with Gas Appliances and Mechanical Ventilation.
- List of AIVC board members.
The newsletter is freely accessible here.