AIVC 2023 Conference highlights!
We are pleased to announce the release of a YouTube collection including some of the highlights of the 43rd AIVC conference: “Ventilation, IEQ & health in sustainable buildings” held on October 4-5, 2023, in Copenhagen, Denmark. The playlist includes a selection of recorded presentations from the opening session’s keynote speeches as well as the recordings of the closing session’s best paper, best poster and student competition awards:
- Keynote speech: “Users and practices in heating and ventilating homes – why do they behave different than we think?”, Kirsten Gram-Hanssen, Aalborg University, Denmark
- Keynote speech: “What we know about smart ventilation”, Gaëlle Guyot, Cerema, France
- Keynote speech: “Dallying with DALYs: Why acceptable IAQ should consider harm”, Benjamin Jones, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom
- Best paper award: “Can naturally ventilated office buildings cope with dusty outdoor air?”, Evangelos Belias, EPFL, Switzerland
- Best poster award: “Energy implications of increased ventilation in commercial buildings to mitigate airborne pathogen transmission”, David Artigas, Simpson Gumpertz & Heger Inc., USA
- Student Competition award: “Long-term energy performance of dew-point indirect evaporative cooler under the climate change world scenario”, María Jesús Romero-Lara, University of Cordoba, Spain
The recorded presentations can be found here.
More recordings will be released at a later date so stay tuned.