9 December 2020 - Upcoming Webinar "Resilient Ventilative Cooling in practice"
venticool and the Air Infiltration and Ventilation Centre are organizing the webinar "Resilient ventilative Cooling in practice" to be held on Wednesday, December 9th, 2020 at 14:00-15:45 (CET). The webinar will present solutions of ventilative cooling in practice in residential and non-residential buildings.
Presentations and Speakers:
- Introduction to resilient ventilative cooling and venticool, Hilde Breesch - KU Leuven, Belgium
- Ventilative cooling components: An overview, Peter Holzer - Operating Agent EBC Annex 80, Institute of Building Research & Innovation, Austria
- Application of louvres to support ventilative cooling, Ivan Pollet - Renson, Belgium
- Examples of air flow enhancing and natural cooling components, Nick Hopper - Monodraught, United Kingdom
- Controlled windows for ventilative cooling, Peter Foldbjerg - Velux, Denmark
- Ventilative cooling integrated design, Jannick Roth - WindowMaster, Denmark
For further information on registration etc. please click here.