26 March 2020, Webinar: “Ventilative Cooling – design and examples”
Venticool, EBC Annex 62 "Ventilative Cooling", and the Air Infiltration and Ventilation Centre are organizing the webinar “Ventilative Cooling – design and examples” to be held on Thursday 26th March 2020 at 15:00-16:30 (CET). This webinar will present the main outcomes of IEA EBC Annex 62 on ventilative cooling design as well as give examples of applications and lessons learned.
Presentations & Speakers:
- Introduction to Annex 62 | Hilde Breesch, KU Leuven, Belgium
- Ventilative cooling design | Guilherme Carrilho da Graça, University of Lisbon, Portugal
- Ventilative cooling potential & operational strategies | Annamaria Belleri, EURAC, Italy
- Example ventilative cooling: CML Kindergarten (Portugal) | Guilherme Carrilho da Graça, University of Lisbon, Portugal
- Example ventilative cooling: University Seminar Room | Maria Kolokotroni, Brunel University London, UK
- Lessons learnt from ventilative cooling cases | Paul O’ Sullivan, Cork Institute of Technology, Ireland
For further information on registration etc. please click here.