12 October 2021 – Upcoming Webinar "Smart materials for energy efficient IAQ management"
The Air Infiltration and Ventilation Centre and the IEA EBC Annex 86 “Energy Efficient Indoor Air Quality Management in Residential Buildings” (https://annex86.iea-ebc.org/) are organizing the webinar "Smart materials for energy efficient IAQ management" to be held on October 12th, 2021 at 14:00-15:45 CET. The webinar will address the opportunities to use novel materials (from advanced functional nano-materials to bio-based building materials) as building components to actively/passively manage the IAQ, for example, through active paint, wallboards, and textiles coated with advanced sorbents or catalysts and quantify their potential based on the assessment framework developed in the annex.
Presentations & Speakers
- Introduction, Menghao Qin, Leader of ST3, IEA EBC Annex 86 – Technical University of Denmark (DTU), Denmark
- Metal-organic Frameworks for indoor environment control, Menghao Qin – DTU, Denmark
- Evaluating and Modeling of Indoor Passive Panel Technologies at National Research Council Canada, Doyun Won – NRC, Canada
- Electrospun fibers for Supply Air Filtration in residential buildings, Alireza Afshari – Aalborg University, Denmark
- Impact of VOC and moisture buffering capacities of bio-based building materials on IAQ and thermal comfort, Anh Dung TRAN LE – UPJV, France
For further information on registration etc. please click here.