10 November 2020, Upcoming Webinar – The Science and Communication of Energy-Efficient Indoor Environments
The International Energy Agency's Technology Collaboration Programme on Energy in Buildings and Communities (IEA-EBC) is organizing the webinar "The Science and Communication of Energy-Efficient Indoor Environments" to be held on Tuesday November 10th, 2020 at 13:00-15:30 (CET). The aim of this webinar is to share the outcomes of several concluding EBC research projects in this area and to provide updates on some of the innovative work taking place within the programme.
Presentations and Speakers:
- Welcome by Dr Takao Sawachi, EBC Executive Committee Chair
- EBC Overview by Prof Paul Ruyssevelt, EBC Executive Committee Vice Chair
- EBC Annex 5: Air Infiltration and Ventilation Centre by Dr Peter Wouters
- EBC Annex 68: High Indoor Air Quality in Low Energy Buildings, Prof Carsten Rode
- EBC Annex 69: Adaptive Thermal Comfort by Prof Yingxin Zhu
- EBC Working Group on Cities and Communities by Helmut Strasser
- EBC Annex 72: Life Cycle Impacts by Rolf Frischknecht
- EBC Annex 74: Living Lab Platform by Prof Karsten Voss
- Summary by Prof Xudong Yang, EBC Quality Assurance Sub-Committee Chair
For further information on registration etc. please click here.