Presentations & Speakers
- The German Energy Policy in Change: Renewables, Fossil Fuels, Energy Efficiency and the Innovation Pipeline by Dr Dirk Bessau (Project Management Juelich, Germany)
- Net Zero Greenhouse Gas Emission Buildings - Synopsis and Assessment of Current Concepts and Recommendations (Annex 72) by Rolf Frischknecht (Operating Agent, Switzerland) and Prof Thomas Lützkendorf (Annex participant, Germany)
- Building Competitions as an Incentive for Research, Education and Communication (EBC Annex 74) by Prof Karsten Voss (Co-Operating Agent, Germany)
- Building Competitions as an Incentive for Research, Education and Communication (EBC Annex 74) Prof Sergio Vega (Co-Operating Agent, Spain)
- Occupant-centric Design and Operation in a Post-pandemic World (EBC Annex 79) by Prof Liam O'Brien (Co-Operating Agent, Canada) and Prof Andreas Wagner (Co-Operating Agent, Germany)
More information on this event, including the slides of the presentations, can be found here.