Selected papers from the AIVC 2022 Conference published at the REHVA Journal 01/2023 & 02/2023 Issues!
The February & April 2023 editions of the REHVA Journal have been released, including a selection of articles presented at the 42nd AIVC conference - 10th TightVent - 8th venticool conference: "Ventilation Challenges in a Changing World" held in Rotterdam, the Netherlands on October 5-6, 2022.
Specific articles include:
- Estimation of Cross-Ventilation Through Roof Windows in Attics | Valérie Leprince (Cerema, France), Nolwenn Hurel (PLEIAQ, France), Christoffer Plesner (Velux, Denmark)
- Energy Savings with Aeroseal Ductwork Sealing in Europe | Nolwenn Hurel Nolwenn Hurel (PLEIAQ, France), Valérie Leprince (Cerema, France), Simon Tölke (Mez Technik, Germany)
- Integration of Domestic Ventilation Systems with Vertical Axis Wind Turbine Ventilation Technology | Jirayut Sitthipuk (Edinburgh Napier University, UK)
- Statistical analysis of the French building airtightness database | Bassam Moujalled (Cerema, France), Adeline Mélois (Cerema, France), Valérie Leprince (Cerema, France), Gaëlle Guyot (Cerema, France)
- Existing protocols for the inspection of ventilation systems | Nolwenn Hurel (PLEIAQ, France) & Valérie Leprince (Cerema, France)
- Application of Indoor CO₂ in Response to the Pandemic | Andrew Persily & Oluwatobi Oke (NIST, USA)
The February 2023 edition of the REHVA Journal is available at: https://www.rehva.eu/rehva-journal/detail/01-2023
The April 2023 edition of the REHVA Journal is available at: https://www.rehva.eu/rehva-journal/detail/02-2023