Terms and Conditions
This Web Site is owned and operated by INIVE EEIG, Operating Agent of the AIVC.
By accessing or using this Web Site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. These Terms and Conditions expressly incorporate by reference and include any guidelines, rules or disclaimers that may be posted and updated on specific web pages or on notices that are sent to you. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this Site.
The AIVC reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions in its sole discretion at any time and without prior notice. Please check this page periodically for any modifications. Your continued use of this Web Site following the posting of any changes will mean that you have accepted the changes.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
2. The mention of specific companies or certain products does not imply that they are endorsed or recommended by the AIVC in preference to others of a similar nature that are not mentioned.
3. This Web Site may contain hyperlinks to other web sites or resources that are provided solely for your convenience. The AIVC and its Operating Agent are not responsible for the availability of external sites or resources linked to this Web Site, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such web sites or resources.
4. The AIVC aims to keep this Web Site available twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week and to maintain saved information. However, due to technical failures or routine maintenance, availability may be limited and/or information may be lost. The AIVC and its Operating Agent shall not be liable for lost information or non-availability of the services.
5. Neither the AIVC nor its Operating Agent makes any warranty whatever, including without limitation, that the operation of this Web Site will be uninterrupted or error-free; that defects will be corrected; that this Web Site, including the server that makes it available, is free of viruses or other harmful components; as to the results that may be obtained from use of the content or other materials on this Web Site; or as to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, availability, suitability, quality, non-infringement or operation of any content, product or service provided on or accessible from this Web Site.
Copyrights and Limitations on Use
2. Use of the information on this Web Site constitutes an agreement between the AIVC and the User with the following terms and conditions.
3. The information contained on this Web Site
is subject to copyright by the Operating Agent of the AIVC on behalf
of the AIVC. Unauthorized copying, including
any modification, translation or disassembly work, is not permitted
without prior written consent from the Operating Agent of the AIVC.
All visitors will be held legally responsible for any breach of copyright
committed through their accessing the information.
4. Visitors may use limited portions of the Material
(not exceeding 15% of the total content of each book or other document
on this Web site) for educational and research purposes, on an occasional
and infrequent basis, provided that all such material is clearly attributed
to the AIVC Web Site, and bears a notation that it is copyrighted by
the Operating Agent of the AIVC, with the year of copyright. Where there
is no year of copyright, the current year should be indicated.
5. Please note that without specific permission
in writing from the Operating Agent of the AIVC:
6. Some of the Material in the AIVC Web Site
may contain references to Material from third parties whose copyright
the User of the Web Site must honor by obtaining the necessary permission
from the copyright owner.
7. Provided these terms and conditions are fully
respected, a User who maintains a Web Site can include hyperlinks to
the AIVC Web Site or to any of its pages on that site, without having
to ask permission. However, permission to include a hyperlink does not
include permission to use the AIVC logo or acronym or its intellectual
property without prior written permission. Prior written permission
is also required for including hyperlinks to other content of this Web
Site, including without limitation pdf files or pictures.
8. A link to the AIVC Web Site may not be used for the promotion of an organization, company or individual or of any commercial products or services.
Governing Law and VenueThese terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Belgium, without regard to its conflicts of law principles. You hereby submit to and agree that the sole jurisdiction and venue for any actions that may arise under or in relation to the subject matter hereof shall be the courts located in Belgium.
AIVC World Wide Web Edition Containing selected articles and features from the printed editions.
© Copyright INIVE eeig
All property rights, including copyright are vested in the Operating Agent (INIVE eeig) on behalf of the AIVC